- International digital Sanskrit library integration
- Enhancing Access to Primary Cultural Heritage Materials of India: Integrating images of literary sources with digital texts, lexical resources, linguistic software, and the web
- Sanskrit lexical sources: digital synthesis and revision
- Bringing ancient Indian semantic and syntactic theory face to face with contemporary computational linguistics
- Developing automated text-image alignment to enhance access to heritage manuscript images
- Cataloguing the Houghton Library’s Indic manuscript collection
- Tracing the sources of the Kāśikāvṛtti
Previous projects were produced with the support of the Consortium for Language Teaching and Learning, the Das Educational Foundation, and the Scholarly Technology Group at Brown University. See the history of the Sanskrit Library for details.